RE: Re: MP 4bbl throttle body ?

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 02:56:36 EDT

<As far as valves I have always (or my head porter has always) used Ferrea
valves, and I have never been dissapointed.>

I've heard Ferrea valves are a high quality valve. I've seen them at
vendor displays in the past and have never seen a more polished valve. For
some reason, I never stopped to ask, but how much does a set of these for
the 318 cost?