RE: RE: MP 4bbl throttle body ?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 03:06:34 EDT

No, I'm afraid I haven't tried a 52mm one. I probably would not head in
that direction unless I changed my heads (seriously considering) to the R/T
heads. Once the heads can gulp more air then I would go for the 52mm TB.
If you're comparing the 52mm to stock you probably are doing better, but you
should try a 50mm and see if that isn't even better yet. This is just based
on things I've heard from others. I'm not disputing the discussions in this
thread. Another person that's probably tried everything he can get his
hands on is Will (408 Will). No one else has built an under 9 sec Dak. Or
talk to Bruce Bridges. He builds these TB's and has a flowbench to test and
determine best characteristics.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD