Big chance for some R/T owner!

From: George Hernandez (geoh@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 01:03:40 EDT

I have been unable to locate a set of stock manifolds for my '00 R/T (at a
reasonable cost), so here is the deal. I really need to restore the truck to
stock SO...

I will trade someone my Hooker 1 5/8" headers, custom flowmaster 2.5" into
3" y- pipe w/ high flow dynomax 3" cat, Edlebrock RPM series 3" muffler and
tail pipe, for a COMPLETE stock '00 R/T exhaust system, manifolds and $100.
You just supply the gaskets and I will even do the swap for you if you'd
like.

This exhaust was worth ~30RWHP and ~40+ ft lbs. It will blow a similar JBA
shorty set up away.

Please respond to geoh@texas.net as I cannot check this list while at work.

-George