Re: IAT Question

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 08:56:23 EDT

I leave mine on all of the time, set at approximately 65 degrees. I have
a friend who found that he could eliminate a cold start stumble on his
R/T with the adjuster. He would change it as conditions warranted it.

That 's one of the neat things about this device - you can use it however
best suits you.

Richard in San Antonio
On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:51:08 -0700 (PDT) Sterling Dedic
<93DodgeDakota@excite.com> writes:
> For all of you that have one in your truck do you leave it on
> all the
> time or just turn it on when you are at the track or looking for
> trouble?
> Sterling

> Send a cool gift with your E-Card

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!