Re: Where can I find Best deal on GenIII MTX Thunderform online ?

From: Jason&Sarah (jpm699@Msn.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 00:33:47 EDT

check with autotoys.com, the zeb.com, sounddomain.com. Stay away from
Crutchfield as they are the most expensive for everything. Best thing to do
is go over to Google.com and do some searches, may take awhile but you could
save alot of money. There was one site that was selling the loaded and amped
box for about $100 less than Crutchfield but I just can't remember what site
that was.

Jason