Re: Pistons

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:31:03 EDT

Chris,

It looks like I'm headed in the dish direction. BIG dish, but I'm building
for a real
8.3:1 due to the Vortech and 408 displacement. Computer dyno is still
pointing
at 500-520 ft/lbs and 480-515 horse depending on cam selection N/A, and
650+ ft/lbs 630+ horse with blower!! Do you have any flow numbers and/or
runner
lengths on the M1s?

TonyC