Re: I think I made a mistake - Part 2

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 09:23:34 EDT

Yaaa...we need as many as we can get. Then Jon will be forced too set it
up!!!!

Naa...you wont need any help...remeber the worst that could happen is shes
gets stuck....but we all know that wouldnt happen...i tried to get it stuck!

As for the fantasy on women driving inmud...no, not really a fantasy...just
makes ya feel good seeing the significanty other feel confortable enough to
take your DAK and have fun with it. Just a good feeling that all.

See ya!

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm