Re: BedRug group buy?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 16:46:43 EDT

Best price I got mine for was from Patrick Engram here on the list. No problems with buying anything
from him either. I don't remember what I paid but I think it was just over $300. I would have to dig
it up. I would send a message out directed to him and see what he says.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+