Re: Crazyness

From: netwrxman@earthlink.net
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 12:19:54 EDT

At 05:49 PM 7/24/2001 -0400, Chris DeCrease wrote:
>That sounds good. Our other vehicle is the Trans Am, so hauling the little
>tike is going to be an effort. So now it's a definate that I need a CC.

Chris,

My new '01 CC has straps that come over the top of the rear bench that are
designed to hold a baby carrier. Guess they added them as a safety
measure, so you shouldn't have any problems hooking one in.

On side note- My brother and sister-in-law had a '98 Ram CC and they had a
baby carrier in it quite a bit with their first little one.

Mike Bender
'01 SLT+ CC 4x4 4.7L