Re: little red express DAKOTA??????

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 23:27:36 EDT

I think that Choo Choo Customs (TN?) used to make these as conversions from
1989 to 1993. Dodge had a show vehicle in the early 90's that they also
called a Little Red Express, It had a 360 with a short bed and 16" wheels.
(They also had a 1996 Dakota R/T they let Sport Truck test, but this one had
17" Ram SS/T wheels)

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)