Re: ARRRGG!!!

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:23:53 EDT

Car Talk discussed a problem like this once. It turned out to actually
be something like a marble that had gotten into the unibody channels and
was rolling back and forth upon accel/decel. But yours doesn't sound
like this. Sounds more speed/rpm related. So is it definitlely speed
related? Or could it be rpm related?

Marty