Re: RE: ARRRGG!!!

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:28:25 EDT

Hi Ken,

I can't take it to a Dodge service center because I bought it used from a
Chevrolet dealership. :-( I may have to eat the cost of the Dodge
dealership to diagnose the problem, and have the Chevrolet dealership fix it.

It still has the lemon law warranty, and I also bought an extended warranty
for it, but the work has to be done at the dealership where I purchased the
vehicle, or so I have been told.

Brian