Re: RE: SpeedTweaks

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:54:16 EDT

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> The IAT Adjusters and 4.7L Flometrics TB's will be a "Promotional" and
> the JBA and Roadmaster will be set at a minimum (total) orders of 5.
> (This doesn't mean you have to buy 5...just that we would like to have 5
> total orders at a minimum.)
>
> - Bernd

For the IAT and 4.7L Flometrics TB's (70mm for me), when will these
promotional offers be opened and we find out the prices and how to place a
order? From speedtweaks.net, right?

BTW, are you giving a promotional offer on just the 70mm TB without the
custom tube (with a adaptor for my stock or original z-tube?)

This is some cool stuff, keep it up and thanks!