Transmission fluid change

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 16:00:08 EDT

   On monday at work(Newark Chrysler-Jeep) a co-worker changed my complete
transmission with fresh fluid.
They used a power flush and fluid exchange system from BG. and man what a
diffrence. my truck used to be so slugish and seemed to always be searching
for the right gear. now it rides so smooth and shifts like a new truck.
    My wife made a complete 170 mile run from Elkton,Md to Baltimore,Md and
back and only used less than 1/4 tank of gas, before it took approx 1/2
tank of gas to do the same 170 miles traveling btween 65-80 mph on I-95.
   If anyone has had it done before let me know how it turned out. if anyone
is interested i how it works let me know and ill fill you in...
It did take a total of 4 gallons of the new ATF-4 from Mopar.
My truck has 56,000 miles on it currently.

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)
1989 Dodge Daytona (1 of 1,196)
1988 Dodge Daytona Pacifica(1 of 457)