Re: RE: ARRRGG!!!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 17:21:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/01 10:22:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
mjingison@home.com writes:

<<
 I had an extended warranty on mine and I could take it anywhere. It was a
 third party warranty. Company called Fidelity. All i had to do was have
 the dealer (any dealer) call them to get the work approved. Then i payed
 the $50 deductible. You may wany to call the extended warranty provider to
 clear this up.

 Mike I >>

Actually if it's a 3rd party extended warranty you can take it to any auto
shop anywhere, any time. The Dealerships would have you believe otherwise but
don't be fooled by their B.S. I work part time for a Small shop and we do 3rd
party warranty work all the time. Check you're policy, and if you can take it
to a mechanic you trust.

L8tr

Shawn
MrDakota95