Rim burned, sorta.

From: R. Willet (willet@yifan.net)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 09:13:35 EDT

I cleaned my tries with Bleche-wite, and some got on my rims. Before I
could wash them off, it "burned" into my rims, and now I have what looks
like water streaks on my rims. I tried polishing them with Never-Dull,
Turtle wax, and some stuff from work, and I can still faintly see the
streaks, and this was after 30 minutes on a place the size of a credit card.
Has this happened to anyone? I'm thinking about taking some fine (2000)
grit sandpaper to it just to get the streaks out, then polishing it from
there, but I just wanted to get some other opinions.

Thanks!

Ray Willet
2WD DAK
willet@yifan.net