Rear Disks

From: Zldjan (zldjan@crackdealer.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 00:52:54 EDT

I have heard roumers of rear disks on 97+ daks and would like to get my
hands on more info. It seems that one of the Jeep Grand Cherokee's has a
rear disk setup and a matching axel to the Dak.
I have also heard claims of Brembo rear disk setups but have been unable to
track one down yet.

One more item I could use advice on is rear end gears. Since I have gone to
the 33's, my rear end is not happy (no i'm not talking gas) The dak has
already eaten 2 sets of gears on the back, and one up front. Who has a solid
aftermarket solution to this problem.

Ps. I'm still looking for aftermarket balljoints and tie rod ends as well.
So far, no luck on better parts then factory.

Thanx for the help.
Zldjan
98 Sport CC V6
3" Body lift, 33" Cooper Discoverer STT