Re: Mopar Nats Meet (Aug 10, 11, 12)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 08:16:19 EDT

At 12:45 AM 8/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm just taking an informal survey Mopar Nats Meet, I will be there on
>Saturday (Aug 11) and was wondering who will be there and where we can meet
>up. -- SNIP --

I'll be coming with my son in a Thursday convoy of 4. Jim Knox ('91 4x4
318 - honorary DMLer),
Jeff ('98 black V10 Ram), and Bruce (trailering a '74 modded 360 13sec.
Satellite). Jeff and
Bruce are with the Performance Mopar Club of Toronto.

We're all staying at the Cross Country Inn in Westerville as well (I'll
finally get to see that Dak
of yours up close!). We park near the track's finish line, at the end of
tech road closest
to the grandstands. I've have the shade tent (red top) up and red chairs
with CDN flags.

So far, projected weather forecast looks good (one says mid- to high-70
highs, mid-50 lows;
other says mid-80 highs, mid-60 lows; no rain).

Anyone else. Stop by and say hello, or drive by and give me the horn
(finger is ok as well).

See you there!

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG