Re: Sweet Off-Road Winch Bumpers

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 13:22:47 EDT

I too, once dreamed of a Road Armor bumper. I saw a jeep they
had done up at the SEMA show back in '99 and it looked stout! It
also looked heavy. Tom is correct about clearances. If you're
going to take your Dak off-road and push its limits, get custom
bumpers made. My front one cost me $1000 (actually my insurance
company footed the bill), which sounds like a lot of money until
you find out how much Road Armor wants for theirs! Still, if
you've got the cash, it'd be hard to make you Dak look any
tougher.

JY
Las Vegas (for 5 more days)

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm