RE: Sweet Off-Road Winch Bumpers

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:46:14 EDT

Hanson has a pretty decent looking bumper as well. Base model is around $700
and the guys at http://www.durangoclub.com/ceilidh/xframe.html are putting
together a group discount with the owner. There's a message on the board
about it with a link to Hanson's page. Hanson is well known in the Jeep
community as well and has a good reputation.

-Rodney (Wow...record number of posts for me today...)