Re: Re: Cams

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:40:21 EDT

This cam is same as P5249549 260/264 dur and .458/467 lift with 1.6 rockers
stock R/T cam is .410/.417 lift no duaration listed in the FSM (1998).

This cam will work with all stock PCMs, and will provide additional torque
across the board.
It is a nice street cam, no other additional mods required for use.

TonyC