Re: Cams

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:33:40 EDT

I bought a new P5007549 crate short block for the block only.
It was the cheapest way for me to get the block.

ALL the innards are BRAND NEW, and for sale. I got the short
block and after taking some measurments for my machinist,
disassembled it. I am using the block to build a race 408 motor.

For sale:
MP R/T cam, NOT stock cam from R/T Dakota $50
double roller chain&gears (fits magnum and LA) $25
std/std magnum 360 crank $150
rods with +.020 hypereutectic pistons $250

OR

cam and timing chain&gears $65
crank, rods,pistons $350
all of it