Tire research 16"

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:52:38 EDT

One of the fellow DML'rs passed on tirerack.com to me. Looking through it
all best I can figure the Michelin LTX M/S is the overall Best all Season
tire for the DAK with 16" wheels and stock suspension setup.

Anyone have or had these tires before? it's the stock 255/65/R16 420
Traction A Temp B speed S rated. They have a H speed rated SUV one that is
also good, but I will not be doing much "if any " real off road driving and
those where more off road than these are.