Coil Spacers HELP!

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 21:14:52 EDT

Well, I bought the coil spacers for my GenII 2WD, and had it in the shop
today. Bad news, they couldn't get the coils recompressed? I called
Rough Country(the people who make the spacers), and they were surprised.
Has anyone done this or know enough about the front coils on our daks to
help me out. I'm really ticked that this isn't working!!

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.