re:Subject: Tire research 16"

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 02:35:19 EDT

Bruce,

I don't have any Dak experiences to relate on these tires, but I have two
friends that have run them on their trucks. One is a Chevrolet 1/2 ton that
never sees off road duty, the other is a Ford F150 that does quite a bit of
"deer lease" duty. Both of these guys swear by the Michelins... so much
that I am planning on putting a set on when my Goodyears wear out. Both
trucks currently have over 40k on the tires, and they still have plenty of
tread. I've heard of these tires getting 70k out of them.... not sure if I
believe that or not though!

Hope that helps ya,

Brett
'94 Dakota CC Sport