Re: re:Subject: Tire research 16"

From: Bruce (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 00:16:25 EDT

yes!!!

On tire tirerack.com people say the same stuff. It rated high on the list.
My truck has 16000 Hard Enterprise rental miles on it. These tires are worn
pretty bad for such low miles.

I needed to replace one because it looked like someone was liking the 4.7 L
engine to much as it was worn pretty bad "the only tire I did not look at
when I bought it"

After hearing people bitch about the Goodyear and seeing how they held up on
my DAK that I just bought, I could not see my self wasting 170.00 on one
shity tire. SO I ordered the Michelin's. I have em " different model of
course "on my stang and they are great tires.