Re: Re: Cams

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 09:12:47 EDT

Yea, no test here in KS! I use to live in Houston where they did test, I just
wonder how much longer until they get California emissions.

Pukeloser@aol.com on 08/02/2001 06:49:18 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
cc: (bcc: Anthony Gonatas/KS/ARS/US/AON)

Subject: Re: DML: Re: Cams

Be careful with the bigger cams if you are required to take exhaust emissions
tests because they can cause you to fail. I registered my truck as a
commercial vehicle and got the 10,000 pound weight rating so that I didn't
have to take the test. Most of Ohio doesn't have to take it at all, but up
here in Cuyahoga county they still require it for cars and light trucks every
2 years.

John S

95 cc 318 auto, transgo shift kit, HE stage II TB and intake, HE 1418 cam,
1.6 Roller rockers, MSD digi6+, MSD HVC coil & 8.5 wires, Hp cap + rotor, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat), 180 stat,
autolite 3923's, progear DR timing chain, auburn LSD, 4.10 gears, superior
axles, K&N X-stream filter system, MP valve covers