Re: RE: Shitty Dak Brakes

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 18:28:51 EDT

All this talk about crappy brakes is really making me nervous about my Dak.
I've had the rear ABS come one twice in the little time I owned it. Probably
cause of the crappy tires. But it did let the tires chirp just a bit.

But that sounds like shit. What that a 4 Wheel ABS. I like my wife to have
ABS cause she ain't no race driver and really does not understand braking,
how it works, and what to do if the wheel lock up. I personally like the
Regular brakes "on the front" so I can control the braking rather than a
computer do it for me.

remember though, I don;t live where it snows. If I did, I might feel
otherwise.. :)

Please let us know what the cause was!!!!! ASAP and I hope all are OK......
Thank god it was not a motorcycle in front of you, that would have really
sucked.

And with shitty brakes, mis aligned truck beds, Recalls on 97-200 because
air bag may not work, I don;t think we should be bagging on Chevy or Fords.
don;t through stones in glass houses. I think all these trucks have their
pluses and minuses.

Regards,
Bruce