Re: DML Digest V4 #3976

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 18:51:28 EDT

I think that was a misinterpretation of the wording that Dodge used in
their specifications. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but is does
appear to be a bit of clever marketing on Dodge's part.

The sales brochures and trade mags listed 'Optional 4-wheel anti-lock
disk brakes' (or something VERY near to that wording). The trucks came
with 4-wheel anti-lock brakes and disks on the front end, but I am
unaware of ANY Dakota that came with 4-wheel disks. I hope I am wrong.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T
Pearland, Texas