wheels for sale...maybe

From: Datstein@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 19:20:58 EDT

This is a bit premature, but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest
in my 15" Progressive 220R wheels wrapped in 275/60/15 Dunlop GT Qualifiers.
My local tire shop tells me Progressive is out of business so there's no web
site to go to for a picture. I can take some pictures if there is any
interest. They are polished aluminum and about one year old. I haven't
inspected them closely for flaws but nothing has been apparent to me when I
wash them. The tires have about 25%of tread left. I think I paid about $900
for the combo last year. Email me directly if interested. David