Re: Mopar Nats Meet (Aug 10, 11, 12)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 22:54:32 EDT

I talked to the same guy, but i did call direct the first time. Forget about
the projects, the NATS are more important! See ya there. It looks like I
will be getting there (the hotel) Friday night, and will hit the show
Saturday, maybe all the DML'rs can get together Fri night for dinner.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)