Re: Mopar Nats Meet (Aug 10, 11, 12)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 00:32:03 EDT

>Also, I'll be looking forward to finally getting to check out Eric's
>truck! (I'M KIDDING; DON'T HURT ME!!!!) ;-) Seriously though, can't
>wait to check out the new paint job and the 472 HEMI. ;-)
>Jon

Remember Jon, Michigan just passed the concealed weapons law where anyone
can carry one, EVEN ME!

I am trying to get a few small details fixed on the Dak before I go, I just
fixed the damage done by the same thieves that also took Sam's radio.
Luckily I had a donor Dakota to steal dash pieces from and a friend that
loaned me another Alpine CD to fill the hole. Unfortunately I will
temporarily loose my oil pressure and A/F ratio gauge. I do have a few new
surprises on the ol' Dak that have not been revealed yet to everyone.

See ya there, without the hemi of course, I had to take it out because I was
scaring the piss out of the local Chevy and Ford guys and the smell of urine
was getting bad.

HEMI > http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/hemidak.jpg

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)