RE: Mopar Nats Meet (Aug 10, 11, 12)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 03:22:29 EDT

ok if you go to Brice rd where the main cruising area is. Look for the
large building with gold glass. Now look to the other side of the road.
This is where we will be. You can't miss a yellow Dakota regular cab with
black stripes w/ a blue CC 4x4 parked next to it! If you get there early
enough you will be able to park with us. If you don't get there in time
then please at least drive by do a nice burnout and/or stop by and say hi!
See ya around Brice.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yellowdakota/index.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual