Re: 18" wheels(2)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 03:17:37 EDT

Ah, I saw a jeep grand cherokee come into the shop a couple months back and
he had 255/55/18s on his stock height grand cherokee. no rubbage.

As for 255/55/18s. I believe it won't work on a 2/4 dropped dakota. i'd go
255/45/18s if I were you...

If you need measurements of what my current setup is and/or etc... Swing me
an e-mail and i'll go outside with a tape measure gladly.

-Chuong
<<
My original question was whether or not I can expect any rubbing with
255/55/18 skins on my stock height '97' Sport. I am especially concerned
with sharp turns. Also, would there be any rubbing if I did a 2/4 drop?
Thanks