Re: Re: Passenger floorboard full of water?

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 10:36:10 EDT

As weird as this may sound i had this....i thought
since it collected in the front that it came in from
the front by firewall under the dash and in
actuality..I had a faulty seal on the rear third brake
light and the water would enter in and run its way in
the cab body channeling under the seats and collect in
the front. I had about 2 inches in there one time
after a heavy rain.....the dealer stripped out the
entire inside to check if there were any more leaks by
having someone inside while they blasted the outside
with powerful water source....maybe you have same
problem maybe not....i hope that helps.