RE: Re: Passenger floorboard full of water?

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 19:35:36 EDT

The same thing happened to me but I didn't get that much water inside. I
finally noticed that a set of small phone books in a storage box mounted
below the rear window had gotten damp. There was some evidence of water on
the floor but I hadn't been running the air conditioning in months. When I
took it to the dealer I told the service manager that I suspected the cab
roof weld seam under the black vinyl trim. He said that he thought it was
the center high-mounted brake light and that there appeared to be a gap in
the gasket. The light and gasket were replaced, no charge. After that, no
leak.
Neil