Dodge Charger - some questions

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 16:45:48 EDT

Hey all,

    Recently, I've gotten somewhat interested in getting a old Mopar muscle
car like a Dodge Charger, Plymouth Barracuda, etc... primarily what i'm
looking for is something that is in fairly decent condition, maybe require a
mild restoration, but is in decent driving condition, would probably drive
it 1-2 times a week. Now, check out this link:

http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?11935638

67 Charger in presumably good condition with a 383... Now, I haven't
inspected it personally (will check for frame rust, etc).. I'm not very
knowledgeable about these older mopars, so would like some input.. I
wouldn't be looking for something that is a complete restore... but not
looking for something that's gonna run 15k+ either :-) Just what to
look for, what not to get, what to keep an eye out for, etc.. Thanks!

Dakota content: Ummmm... hopefully I'll be putting in a F&B 50MM TB in
another week or so... coming ever so closer to those 14's! :-)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L Mods: Quick-D intake, Gibson Cat-back, hypertech PCM
15.8 @ 85