Re: Rancho RS5000 Shocks: Before i have them put on!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 23:16:21 EDT

The sidewall pressure is what the tire's rated maximum tire pressure is cold. I
usually set my tires about 2 to 3 psi below what it says and I do fill them
while cold. I have never had any problems with my tires for wear or anything
else. I am not an expert and someone may refute what I am saying but that has
always been my understanding about the pressure on the sidewall and where to
fill them up to.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+