Re: K&N Clean up

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 13:27:35 EDT

Spray the cleaner on the filter first...let it soak for about 5-10
minutes...rinse it off with luke-warm or cold water (not HOT...cotton
shrinks)...shake off the excess water...and let it air dry for several hours.

Spray a light coating of oil on the filter...do not soak it in oil.

I've done it this way for years and have never had a K&N shrink on me. (Still
have my original K&N from the old Camaro - 14"x3"...from back in 1990.)

- Bernd