ASE Chip?

From: THRASHER949@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 23:53:55 EDT

I was reading in Street Trucks Magazine that ASE released a performace chip
for 3.9, 4.7, and 5.2. They claim:

*Performance gains 10% hp and 10% torque.
Top Speed Limiter Removed.
Increased Rev. Limiter.(manual transmission only)
Increased Fuel and Ignition in 3-D software for smoother Power Band.
30 day trial guarantee.
48hrs. Shipping turn around.

SUMMER SALE PRICE: $449.00*

Anyone heard of this company? I have access to a dyno to test it if they are
willing. I heard bad stories about the JET Chip should we give this one a
try? Maybe a group buy if all goes well???? Email me Ill set sumthin up
Thrasher949@aol.com