RE:ASE Chip?

From: Keith Karnes (krkisc@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 20:57:25 EDT

I had one put in about two weeks ago.The top speed limiter is gone.
 From the butt dyno there is a big change.
They claim they can not change the rev limiter if it has and automatic,
that has to be done thru the TCM.
I talked to them about a group buy, but they said they did not want to at
this time. They have a dealer in Fl. somewhere.
I have to tell you that they replace the chip in the PCM. They cut a hole
in the case, to get at the chip. It took them about 5 hours to do the
change . After about 200 miles the changes kicked in.
I'm going to let them use my truck to come up with something for the TCM
(rev limiter, shift points and a firmer shift).
If you have any in put for the 45REF trans, let me know

Keith