Re: It's Been Fun!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 00:39:24 EDT

> Its good to hear from you Kyle. And even better to that the new job is
> working out. Driving your work car to & from work isn't only cool but it
> help in the old wallet also. Good luck with the house also!! Stop by every
> so offten and say HI!
>
> Dak continet... You goning to pull over Daks to check them out? Of course
> with just a warning;-} LOL

I actually have yet to pull over a Dakota. Just goes to say though that
Dakota drivers are more civilized........well maybe just more sneaky :)
I just nailed some kid tonight(arrested him actually) for reckless driving.
All I can say is man those new Mazda RX7s really move!........but so do Ford
Crown Victorias! :)
Kyle