Re: It's Been Fun!

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 09:31:30 EDT

Its good to hear from you Kyle. And even better to that the new job is
working out. Driving your work car to & from work isn't only cool but it
help in the old wallet also. Good luck with the house also!! Stop by every
so offten and say HI!

Dak continet... You goning to pull over Daks to check them out? Of course
with just a warning;-} LOL

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/