Re: RE: Remote starters

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 16:38:30 EDT

You would think there would be some type of safety overide which could tell
whether or not the tranny was in the neutral position/e-brake engaged before
activating the remote starter.......this is when I wish I knew more about
electronics :-(

HEY BERND...looks like a Speedtweaks copyrighted special :-)

I gotta tell ya..on those cold new england mornings what a nice luxury that
remote starter would be :-)...........then again seein my Dak shoot down the
road after I remote start would NOT be cool!