Off-Road Dak?

From: Robert Meredith (r_meredith_jr@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 17:07:05 EDT

Has their been any talk of an Off-Road Dak (factory)?
(similar to the Ram).  I'm trying to decide on a new
truck right now, and would like something like that.
It seems the "other" manufacturers make models such as
this but Daks are left out, why?  I took my current
Dak out this weekend for it's first real test
off-road, it did awesome.  I could use some skids, a
locked rear end, and some lower gears (like 4.10s).

-robert