Re: Off-Road Dak?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 22:39:33 EDT

And an ARB air locker would be great up front!!!! hehe
Daks do quite well off-road, good clearance, just about the right wheelbase
etc....
As for a factory off-road package, the best thing is the tire+handling
package with the 31's, and the fender flares, and the tow package-->
stronger axle parts, and a rear tow point.
But why doesn't DC have a true off-road package for the Daks?? Only answer,
cause they're dumb.

The Adam Blaster