RE: Remote starters

From: Robertson (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 21:37:45 EDT

There are remote starters for manual transmission. I've put in about 3 or 4
or them and had one in my own vechicle. The software in the computer only
allows you to exit the vechicle while it's still running and then you hit
the remote to turn it off. The company is called Pro-Start in Canada and
goes by the name Auto-Start in the states. They have a website that you can
download their manuals that will give you the exact proceedure

Dave R
92 Dak 5.2