DML tune-up Part2---Free Beer

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 09:01:02 EDT

No need for anyone to remember but a couple weeks ago I 'advised' a
buddy at work on how to tune-up his 97 SLT 3.9. We went to the parts
store and got the BW cap/rotor,wires,3923's,180stat,TB
cleaner,dielectric grease,anti-seize, ah, you know. I also warned him
of the possibility of a belly pan leak(deer in headlights look).

Anyway, he just tried his first tank of 87 octance since he got the
truck and ya know what?? No Ping!!

The DML gets his utmost thanks and appreciation(I get free beer at the
cantina on Friday). Woohoo!

jc-in digest mode
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,