Poor DAK in the Shop...

From: tcorder@iglou.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 09:17:58 EDT

Poor Dak...

Dak is down and had to go to the shop...one of those 2k left before
warrenty running out and had a few "pops and ticks" checked out. Guess
what...They found alot of things wrong with her. Split gasket on T-Stat,
Bearing going out, Clutch fan dead, and they still haven't looked at the
pop under the cab, the drivers window, or the rough idle. Good lord I am
glad that I was able to get her in under 36k. Been without the dak for 2
days and am dying to get back in a real vehicle instead of the little 4-
banger my wife drives. I will let everyone know what the results were
and if any other TSB and Recalls were mentioned for you guys to double
check.

Terry Corder
99 Dak Sport RC V6