RE: antilock brakes?

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 10:09:44 EDT

Karsh,

You have rear ABS as standard equipment. To check for front ABS I would
first check for a electrical connector to a sensor on the backside of the
front discs. Also on the backside of the front disc look for a slotted gear
about 3" or larger in diameter. The sensor uses this slotted gear to
determine if the front wheel has locked up. This is the setup I have seen
on passenger cars with front ABS so I am not definite if this is the setup
on the Dak's.